Principles of Redeeming Culture School
What is PRCS?
The PRCS exists that we may equip others to see God’s redemptive truth applied to all spheres of society for social transformation, as they journey toward wholeness, healing and freedom through cultural restoration and community transformation.
Impartation of biblical principles through training, to redeem the cultures of the earth to fulfill the Great Commission.
$3995 USD Student
Covers housing, food, transportation, field trip & lectures during the 12 week course.
- *discounts available upon qualification*
- *prices subject to change without prior notice*
- Big Island, Hawai’i
- Kohala, Hawai’i March – April
- Hilo, Hawai’i April – May
- Kona, Hawai’i May- June
- Pacific & Asia Cultural Festival June 10-12
- Arrival: March 24
- Departure: June 17
- Cultural Redemption 101
- Fathering nations and reconciliation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Old Testament Template for today’s world
- Enthroning God on the land with cultural expressions
- Unlocking and reaching indigenous and closed nations
- Three cords that bind indigenous people
- Awareness of the students personal identity and strengths of their own nation.
- Student will identify core vision and develop a true framework for action
- Student will be able to articulate from a Biblical perspective, Genesis to Revelation, what cultural redemption really means and have a biblical understanding of God’s creational intention for nations and people.
- Deepening of personal world view and understanding others
- Each student will walk away with practical tools for community transformation
- Discover distortions within their own cultures and find key principles to bring redemption.
- Appreciation of diversity and God’s intention for it. What is demonic and what not.
- A clear understanding of honoring God through culture and the expression thereof.
- Student will better understand the roles of “Firsts” (first peoples, first fruits etc…)
- Create platforms for the celebration of the expression of each nation of students represented. Understand principles of honor and protocol, learning to love and embrace it.
- Have biblical perspective and answers for today’s hot topics such as the refugee crisis, BLM etc.
For more info email: